Buying & Selling Real Estate Discussion

189.0K Posts 26.0K Discussions

This forum is for those people with general questions about buying & selling real estate. Discuss the buying process, picking a home, and other important homeowner questions.

NOTE: This is NOT the place to promote deals. That must be done in our Marketplace.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
BEWARE WHEN SHOWING PROPERTY!! ARKANSAS AGENT MISSING! Jaylynn Perkins Jaylynn Perkins 73 13 days Jump to last post
Hidden Costs Chris M. Chris M. 5 20 minutes Jump to last post
Why I almost quit my dream... Marvin McTaw Marvin McTaw 2 30 minutes Jump to last post
Any suggestions for working with real estate agents. Pat Pleimann Pat Pleimann 0 39 minutes Jump to last post
Double Closing John Anderson John Anderson 5 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Best type of investment in Anchorage or Fairbanks , AK Bob Bowling Bob Bowling 10 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Best way to setup and buy with partners Brandon Parent Brandon Parent 3 about 1 hour Jump to last post
First deal Erick Harbert Erick Harbert 1 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Should I put in an offer on this house Jackie Kat Jackie Kat 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Illinois investors anyone? Nithin K. Nithin K. 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Cash buyers and Investors!!! Alex Franks Alex Franks 2 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Starting to reach out to agents but this time I dont have funding Cody Barrett Cody Barrett 11 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Wholesalers in Anoka County? Steve Wald Steve Wald 0 about 3 hours Jump to last post
are 4-6% property taxes suppose to be normal?? Alex Franks Alex Franks 13 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Looking for SERIOUS cash buyers!! Eliazer Berkovitz Eliazer Berkovitz 1 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Newbie with $30,000 in South Eastern market? where is hot market? Alex Franks Alex Franks 29 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Homepath House Flip Russell Brazil Russell Brazil 2 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Advice on mansion rehab and sell Vince Mayer Vince Mayer 7 about 4 hours Jump to last post
To cancel listing agreement Russell Brazil Russell Brazil 1 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Buying Bank Owned Properties That Aren't on The Market Troy Norwood Troy Norwood 4 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Holding costs to consider for a flip Matthew Anderson Matthew Anderson 5 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Pay down existing rentals vs cashout refi and add leverage? Steve Vaughan Steve Vaughan 10 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Zombie Houses in my neighborhood Matt Crain Matt Crain 2 about 6 hours Jump to last post
seller back out after received earnest money and signed agreement David Sicherman David Sicherman 1 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Buy and hold abroad using new era technology Jaime Serrano Jaime Serrano 24 about 6 hours Jump to last post