Buying & Selling Real Estate Discussion

243.2K Posts 33.6K Discussions

Forum Summary

This forum is for those people with general questions about buying & selling real estate. Discuss the buying process, picking a home, and other important homeowner questions.

NOTE: This is NOT the place to promote deals. That must be done in our Marketplace.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
BEWARE WHEN SHOWING PROPERTY!! ARKANSAS AGENT MISSING! Samuel Mercer Samuel Mercer 99 about 1 month Jump to last post
BiggerPockets Meetup - Orange County Brian Normand Brian Normand 8 1 minute Jump to last post
why buy a house on lease hold land? Elizabeth M. Elizabeth M. 4 23 minutes Jump to last post
Dalton, GA a good spot to start my first investment property? Richard Nix M. Caasi Richard Nix M. Caasi 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Looking for Property Mangers In Dalton Richard Nix M. Caasi Richard Nix M. Caasi 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
I'm Looking For an Agent in the Tampa Area Anthony Atencio Anthony Atencio 0 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Cold Calling Pratik P. Pratik P. 3 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Someone please talk me out of this Brad Carrier Brad Carrier 10 about 4 hours Jump to last post
$100k left on mortgage, help me save my sister? Bob E. Bob E. 5 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Wholesalers Erick Gomez Erick Gomez 8 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Houston Area Wholesaler Recommendation? Erick Gomez Erick Gomez 2 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Houston Wholesaler Roll Call Erick Gomez Erick Gomez 6 about 4 hours Jump to last post
10 Year Plan. Does this make sense to you? Jerry W. Jerry W. 30 about 4 hours Jump to last post
If you could buy in any market, where would you buy? Doug Gangi Doug Gangi 64 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Houston? Erick Gomez Erick Gomez 45 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Underground Oil Storage Tank - Charlotte, North Carolina Mike Reynolds Mike Reynolds 5 about 5 hours Jump to last post
What qualities should I look for in a SFH? Brian Phelt Brian Phelt 12 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Baltimore Market Angela DeBorja Angela DeBorja 26 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Where To Invest In Housing In 2017 - Dallas is the #1 spot? Stacy Williams Stacy Williams 3 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Doing a Deal with My Brother Sam LLoyd Sam LLoyd 7 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Any meet ups in western twin cities? Jedd Braunwarth Jedd Braunwarth 0 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Spokane Area Craig Tom Craig Tom 17 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Chicago Area General Contractor Elbert Dockery Elbert Dockery 1 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Im thinking of starting with a Duplex Juan Carlos Gutierrez Juan Carlos Gutierrez 0 about 7 hours Jump to last post
Trouble finding deals Russell Brazil Russell Brazil 4 about 7 hours Jump to last post