Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Forums

53.7K Posts 5.9K Discussions

Forum Summary

The multi-family investing forum is for the discussion of commercial multi-family and apartment investing. No matter what your questions are, if they concern properties with 5 or more units, this is the place to ask them.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Property Analysis Tool - Beta Testers and Feedback Appreciated! Robert Afra Robert Afra 31 17 minutes Jump to last post
Syndication without "a" syndicate? Cody L. Cody L. 28 23 minutes Jump to last post
How much capital does it take to get into multifamily? James Wise James Wise 30 25 minutes Jump to last post
Yellow letter / Direct marketing to apartment building landlords Johanna R. Johanna R. 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Syndication to nonaccredited or sophisticated investors Jillian Sidoti Jillian Sidoti 7 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Closed first Multi-family yesterday! Andrew Untersee Andrew Untersee 39 about 3 hours Jump to last post
MY FIRST MULTI-FAMILY DEAL!!! (Well, agreed on purchase price ;) Ryan Franklin Ryan Franklin 30 about 3 hours Jump to last post
I quit my CPA Job to buy Large Apartment Buildings Ashish Agrawal Ashish Agrawal 293 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Charlotte, NC Small and Large Apartment Investors John Morgano John Morgano 15 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Bakersfield Property Management Sanjeev Advani Sanjeev Advani 2 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Want to get into multifamily passively David Thompson David Thompson 28 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Making an Offer on Apartment Jeff Kehl Jeff Kehl 2 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Small Multi Valuation Jeff Kehl Jeff Kehl 2 about 5 hours Jump to last post
What's Stopping You From Investing In Multifamily Properties? Brooks Mosier Brooks Mosier 114 about 7 hours Jump to last post
What are economies of scale benefits? Eric James Eric James 4 about 7 hours Jump to last post
Financing for multifamily Han Oo Han Oo 2 about 9 hours Jump to last post
Any investors in South side of Chicago? Yoseph Kalman Yoseph Kalman 11 about 9 hours Jump to last post
Looking for apartments: Tallahassee-FWB FL Tim Hall Tim Hall 5 about 9 hours Jump to last post
House Hacking (buying my first home)...help/suggestions David McCracken David McCracken 3 about 13 hours Jump to last post
Ever buy an apartment complex that wasn't separately metered? Joel Owens Joel Owens 15 about 14 hours Jump to last post
Turnaround for Reports for Fannie/Freddie Grant Wieczorek Grant Wieczorek 0 about 14 hours Jump to last post
What's separates an emerging market from a hot market Rashad Nelson Rashad Nelson 9 about 14 hours Jump to last post
2-4 unit property acquisitions in Puerto Rico Victor Chico Victor Chico 6 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Portfolio lender vs. Commercial lender Mike Dymski Mike Dymski 14 about 15 hours Jump to last post
In need of good contractors in Augusta Georgia Troy Kingsbury Troy Kingsbury 0 about 16 hours Jump to last post