Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Forums

34.4K Posts 3.9K Discussions

The multi-family investing forum is for the discussion of commercial multi-family and apartment investing. No matter what your questions are, if they concern properties with 5 or more units, this is the place to ask them.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Analyzing an apartment complex without past income/expense data Cody Barrett Cody Barrett 10 about 11 hours Jump to last post
Moorestown, South Jersey- 32 Unit Complex Anuj Khosla Anuj Khosla 0 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Need Multi-Family Broker Jeff Greenberg Jeff Greenberg 3 about 17 hours Jump to last post
8 units - Monthly cash LOSS of $6,000 - where did I go wrong? Paul Spradling Paul Spradling 32 about 18 hours Jump to last post
Valuation Tony Oliver Tony Oliver 2 about 18 hours Jump to last post
Considering offer on a MultiFamily (3) Ann Bellamy Ann Bellamy 7 about 19 hours Jump to last post
Multifamily Strategies and Brainstorming for additional income Nancy Curran Nancy Curran 1 about 19 hours Jump to last post
My First Offer Brett Thomas Brett Thomas 19 about 23 hours Jump to last post
Feasability stud time suggestion Peter Mason Peter Mason 2 1 day Jump to last post
Real E Agent Investor to help me buy Multi-Family Massachusetts Juan Pablo Ceballos Juan Pablo Ceballos 2 1 day Jump to last post
Average water bill for an apartment complex paid by landlord Anthony Gayden Anthony Gayden 15 1 day Jump to last post
How many loan can i have at once??? John Broussard John Broussard 4 1 day Jump to last post
44 units through 5 building Jeff Greenberg Jeff Greenberg 1 1 day Jump to last post
What management fees have you experienced? Kerry Baird Kerry Baird 3 1 day Jump to last post
10 things I learned from raising $1M in two weeks Jeff Greenberg Jeff Greenberg 18 1 day Jump to last post
Bronx sales up 35% year over year. Shmuel Harris Shmuel Harris 1 1 day Jump to last post
If you could sit down with a 40yr RE veteran, what would you ask? Alex Franks Alex Franks 4 1 day Jump to last post
Apartment, setting up company for asset protection Manolo D. Manolo D. 3 1 day Jump to last post
Syndication: Raise 30-35% or 100% of the purchase price? John Anderson John Anderson 20 2 days Jump to last post
FREDDIE MAC SMALL BALANCE MULTIFAMILY LOAN Mike Dymski Mike Dymski 25 2 days Jump to last post
Startup multi-family fix & flip/rent in NYC Metro area George Hermann George Hermann 7 2 days Jump to last post
New construction multifamily 12-15 units considerations Alex Franks Alex Franks 11 2 days Jump to last post
2 Fourplexes and 5 Year Balloon Chad Kilgore Chad Kilgore 7 2 days Jump to last post
How do you underwrite an apartment complex with a negative NOI? Anthony Chara Anthony Chara 19 3 days Jump to last post
Insurance carriers in New Hampshire for big multi's? Kevin R. Kevin R. 2 3 days Jump to last post