Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Forums

40.5K Posts 4.6K Discussions

The multi-family investing forum is for the discussion of commercial multi-family and apartment investing. No matter what your questions are, if they concern properties with 5 or more units, this is the place to ask them.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Stretch your proforma till it snaps!!! Nick B. Nick B. 7 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Help! Looking to purchase my first apartment building Andrew Elmasri Andrew Elmasri 20 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Seeking Experienced Investor Friendly agent in Texas Grace Jordan Grace Jordan 2 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Multi family Bradley Greenberg Bradley Greenberg 5 about 1 hour Jump to last post
What should property mgt cost on a 32 unit/annually Douglass Benson Douglass Benson 7 about 2 hours Jump to last post
30 year Financing On a Six Plex - Is It Possible? Marc C. Marc C. 3 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Sacramento Apartment Market Andrew Luong Andrew Luong 10 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Side by side Duplex OR lavel1/level2 Duplex Matt Geerts Matt Geerts 10 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Retirement plan Vincent Hawkes Vincent Hawkes 3 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Can my SD-IRA and myself invest in the same syndication? Mark Nolan Mark Nolan 7 about 4 hours Jump to last post
New Apartment Construction Blair West Blair West 10 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Looking for real estate CPA in Duluth, MN Elizabeth Sawyer Elizabeth Sawyer 5 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Buyer Account Closed Account Closed 6 about 9 hours Jump to last post
8k/ month to quit my job? Rick Wang Rick Wang 10 about 13 hours Jump to last post
Value add deals for small apartment building still there? Andrew Elmasri Andrew Elmasri 6 about 13 hours Jump to last post
First multi, what do you think? William Huston William Huston 0 about 13 hours Jump to last post
What do you consider good cash flow on a fourplex Everardo Mora Everardo Mora 7 about 14 hours Jump to last post
Any agents out thr ev wrked w/ broker that lets u do own deals Kelli D. Kelli D. 4 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Direct Mail for Multi Family properties Ryan Barnett Ryan Barnett 35 about 16 hours Jump to last post
2mm vinyl plank flooring John Clauson John Clauson 6 about 18 hours Jump to last post
Low income apartment. To invest, or to not invest? Michael Clevenger Michael Clevenger 18 about 19 hours Jump to last post
triplex underwriting and JV questions Mike Carr Mike Carr 4 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Looking for a Pittsburgh area broker and a Cleveland area broker Andrew Hofing Andrew Hofing 3 about 24 hours Jump to last post
I wanna join a larger apartment deal. Justin Turner Justin Turner 17 1 day Jump to last post
Tucson Apartments Market Christina Gazeley Christina Gazeley 6 1 day Jump to last post