Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Forums

33.0K Posts 3.8K Discussions

The multi-family investing forum is for the discussion of commercial multi-family and apartment investing. No matter what your questions are, if they concern properties with 5 or more units, this is the place to ask them.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Property Management Percentage Jesse Chunn Jesse Chunn 20 about 8 hours Jump to last post
Advice when buying ta fully leased apartment Robert James Robert James 0 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Houston multi-family deal - off market David Gardner David Gardner 4 about 12 hours Jump to last post
What Property Class Do You Invest In? Anastasia Jordan Anastasia Jordan 5 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Buying 8-12 condo units a good idea, instead of an apartment? Nick L. Nick L. 8 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Investment Ayodeji Kuponiyi Ayodeji Kuponiyi 4 about 16 hours Jump to last post
Memphis brokers for multifamily properties Pamela Starnes Pamela Starnes 3 about 17 hours Jump to last post
Finding an Investor for a Partnership Chris Eaker Chris Eaker 8 about 18 hours Jump to last post
Over leveraged? Luc Boiron Luc Boiron 6 about 19 hours Jump to last post
Initial Conversation with a Commercial Broker (Georgia) Darryl Dahlen Darryl Dahlen 8 about 21 hours Jump to last post
1st Apartment Purchase Questions - 24 unit David Toupin David Toupin 0 about 21 hours Jump to last post
Possible to get appraisal fee back? Bryan Otteson Bryan Otteson 4 about 23 hours Jump to last post
Pre Purchase Omar Ruiz Omar Ruiz 2 1 day Jump to last post
How can I use a hard money lender to buy/fix rental property? Audrey Truesdale Audrey Truesdale 2 1 day Jump to last post
knob and tube wiring Rob B. Rob B. 16 1 day Jump to last post
Market Value of a 4 units - Thanks! Lois S. Lois S. 13 1 day Jump to last post
Multi-Family Bad Roof Anthony Chara Anthony Chara 3 1 day Jump to last post
I quit my CPA Job to buy Large Apartment Buildings Joe Belman Joe Belman 253 2 days Jump to last post
What are good sources of C apartments James Rey James Rey 4 2 days Jump to last post
Investing Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Baltimore James Rey James Rey 9 2 days Jump to last post
Vacation rentals Craig Teeter Craig Teeter 2 2 days Jump to last post
Sharing a CapEx projection spreadsheet I just put together. Daria B. Daria B. 5 3 days Jump to last post
Repositioning Mike Dymski Mike Dymski 26 3 days Jump to last post
Starting a Multifamily investing CO. Ty MacArthur Ty MacArthur 3 3 days Jump to last post
Examples of commercial loan Kate J. Kate J. 4 3 days Jump to last post