Real Estate News & Current Events Forum

10 “Hidden” Signs of a High-Upside Rental Property (Buy These in 2026)
Real Estate News & Current Events
10 “Hidden” Signs of a High-Upside Rental Property (Buy These in 2026)
0 votes0 Replies
Is Real Estate Still THE Best Path to Passive Income? (Invited to Debate)
Real Estate News & Current Events
Is Real Estate Still THE Best Path to Passive Income? (Invited to Debate)
0 votes0 Replies
He Started with $5,000. Now He Owns 14 Rental Properties (And Quit His Job!)
Real Estate News & Current Events
He Started with $5,000. Now He Owns 14 Rental Properties (And Quit His Job!)
0 votes0 Replies
From Waiting Tables to $13,000+/Month in Just 3 Years (Thanks to Rentals)
Real Estate News & Current Events
From Waiting Tables to $13,000+/Month in Just 3 Years (Thanks to Rentals)
0 votes0 Replies
I Started Investing with Just $7,500. Now I Own Millions in Rentals
Real Estate News & Current Events
I Started Investing with Just $7,500. Now I Own Millions in Rentals
0 votes0 Replies
How Much Real Estate Do You Actually Need to Be Free?
Real Estate News & Current Events
How Much Real Estate Do You Actually Need to Be Free?
0 votes0 Replies
Homes Are Selling for Much Less Than You Think | July 2026 Housing Market Update
Real Estate News & Current Events
Homes Are Selling for Much Less Than You Think | July 2026 Housing Market Update
0 votes0 Replies
BRRRR vs. New Construction: Which Makes More Money in 2026 (I Did the Math)
Real Estate News & Current Events
BRRRR vs. New Construction: Which Makes More Money in 2026 (I Did the Math)
0 votes0 Replies
The Simple Systems Behind a 150-Unit Rental Portfolio (8-Hour Workweeks!)
Real Estate News & Current Events
The Simple Systems Behind a 150-Unit Rental Portfolio (8-Hour Workweeks!)
0 votes0 Replies
The Strongest Sign for the Housing Market in Years | June 2026 Update
Real Estate News & Current Events
The Strongest Sign for the Housing Market in Years | June 2026 Update
0 votes0 Replies
The New (Better) 1% Rule for Real Estate
Real Estate News & Current Events
The New (Better) 1% Rule for Real Estate
0 votes0 Replies
JPMorgan’s $750B Bet on the Housing Market
Real Estate News & Current Events
JPMorgan’s $750B Bet on the Housing Market
0 votes0 Replies
The 7-Property Retirement Plan ($80,000/Year)
Real Estate News & Current Events
The 7-Property Retirement Plan ($80,000/Year)
0 votes0 Replies
The Lazy Investor’s Guide to Finding Rental Properties
Real Estate News & Current Events
The Lazy Investor’s Guide to Finding Rental Properties
0 votes0 Replies
If I Had to Start Over in Real Estate Today, I’d Do This
Real Estate News & Current Events
If I Had to Start Over in Real Estate Today, I’d Do This
0 votes0 Replies
BiggerPockets Appoints Active Real Estate Investor Eric Augustyn as CEO, Ushering ...
Real Estate News & Current Events
BiggerPockets Appoints Active Real Estate Investor Eric Augustyn as CEO, Ushering ...
0 votes0 Replies
Making $6,000/Month Cash Flow from 4 Rental Properties in Just 8 Months
Real Estate News & Current Events
Making $6,000/Month Cash Flow from 4 Rental Properties in Just 8 Months
0 votes0 Replies
3 Kids, Full-Time Job, $2M Portfolio: This Single Mom Did It in 6 Years!
Real Estate News & Current Events
3 Kids, Full-Time Job, $2M Portfolio: This Single Mom Did It in 6 Years!
0 votes0 Replies
Deal Diary: 9 Years, 39 Doors, and $20K a Month in Cash Flow—Here’s How Jefferson ...
Real Estate News & Current Events
Deal Diary: 9 Years, 39 Doors, and $20K a Month in Cash Flow—Here’s How Jefferson ...
0 votes0 Replies
Biggerpockets Pro Members Can Now Turn Home Equity Into a Flexible Line of Credit ...
Real Estate News & Current Events
Biggerpockets Pro Members Can Now Turn Home Equity Into a Flexible Line of Credit ...
0 votes0 Replies
Where We’d Invest in Real Estate Right Now (12 Markets)
Real Estate News & Current Events
Where We’d Invest in Real Estate Right Now (12 Markets)
0 votes0 Replies
If House Flipping is “Dead,” How Is She Flipping 10+ Houses THIS Year?
Real Estate News & Current Events
If House Flipping is “Dead,” How Is She Flipping 10+ Houses THIS Year?
0 votes0 Replies
First Rental in 2016, Financially Free in 2026 (Every Strategy I Used)
Real Estate News & Current Events
First Rental in 2016, Financially Free in 2026 (Every Strategy I Used)
0 votes0 Replies
Skip Single-Family? Why You Don’t Need to Start Small
Real Estate News & Current Events
Skip Single-Family? Why You Don’t Need to Start Small
I Started Buying Rentals at 46. By 50, They’ll Replace My Salary.
Real Estate News & Current Events
I Started Buying Rentals at 46. By 50, They’ll Replace My Salary.