Goals, Business Plans & Entities

19.2K Posts 2.6K Discussions

Forum Summary

Before investing in real estate, it is good to have a plan of attack, and even better to have a business plan. This forum is for discussing these topics as well as the business structures that are best for making these plans work. i.e. LLCs, Corporation

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Business Plan Outline Account Closed Account Closed 37 about 1 month Jump to last post
Real Estate Corporation & LLC Structure FAQ Steven Hamilton II Steven Hamilton II 35 about 1 month Jump to last post
Tips for Success in Content Marketing in 2017 Vimlesh Rai Vimlesh Rai 0 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Benefits of becoming a real estate broker Dominic Bouchard Dominic Bouchard 1 about 8 hours Jump to last post
Co-owner LLCs - Hard money deal Copelon Kirklin Copelon Kirklin 2 about 16 hours Jump to last post
business credit card Ari Taleghan Ari Taleghan 1 about 16 hours Jump to last post
Transferring money into a LLC Mike Fletcher Mike Fletcher 8 about 17 hours Jump to last post
Florida LLC and Tax Question Kellen Driscol Kellen Driscol 0 about 17 hours Jump to last post
American Express: transfer credit from Australia to the US Devlin D'tails Devlin D'tails 2 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Setting Up LLC Under Different State Gulliver R. Gulliver R. 37 1 day Jump to last post
Anybody is the Clean and Sober Housing Market? Deanna McCormick Deanna McCormick 5 2 days Jump to last post
How Much Equity / Profit Sharing Would You Require? Anthony Gayden Anthony Gayden 6 2 days Jump to last post
When is the right time to hire an assistant? Miguel Maria Miguel Maria 5 2 days Jump to last post
Understanding Joint Venture Deals Michael Lopez Michael Lopez 7 3 days Jump to last post
Tips on starting a small property management company? Sandy Sawyer Sandy Sawyer 13 4 days Jump to last post
LLC or no LLC "first rental" Christopher Blanco Christopher Blanco 9 4 days Jump to last post
How are you using your Virtual Assistant? Cody L. Cody L. 2 4 days Jump to last post
Dual LLC Question - is it unnecessary Chris Martin Chris Martin 1 6 days Jump to last post
Can I manage 2 separately owned properties in one homeaway accoun Cindy C. Cindy C. 2 6 days Jump to last post
Business Credit for new LLC Jose Garcia Jose Garcia 36 6 days Jump to last post
Developing a Vision and Mission Statement for my LLC Vince Gethings Vince Gethings 3 6 days Jump to last post
Setting up an LLC in Michigan Renee Bacon Renee Bacon 10 6 days Jump to last post
Business credit? Good or bad? Cody L. Cody L. 8 6 days Jump to last post
Just formed my entity Clayton Plank Clayton Plank 1 7 days Jump to last post
Help with naming my LLC Dave Younts Dave Younts 5 7 days Jump to last post