Goals, Business Plans & Entities

18.9K Posts 2.5K Discussions

Forum Summary

Before investing in real estate, it is good to have a plan of attack, and even better to have a business plan. This forum is for discussing these topics as well as the business structures that are best for making these plans work. i.e. LLCs, Corporation

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Business Plan Outline Account Closed Account Closed 37 5 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Corporation & LLC Structure FAQ Steven Hamilton II Steven Hamilton II 35 12 days Jump to last post
Split of profits from business Mister Mack Mister Mack 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
How to Start a Private Fund for RE-Investment Sean Yang Sean Yang 2 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Business structure: anonymity, taxed $, and retirement $ Dmitriy Fomichenko Dmitriy Fomichenko 4 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Seller Financing in Houston John Adam John Adam 1 1 day Jump to last post
I have $5000, what do i do? Tony Choe Tony Choe 15 1 day Jump to last post
Best Entity for California Residents Shan K. Shan K. 23 1 day Jump to last post
Pros and Cons of a General Partnership Mike Johnson Mike Johnson 0 3 days Jump to last post
How do you Value your Real Estate Business??? Chris Martin Chris Martin 19 3 days Jump to last post
Holding company structure Alex Rupelli Alex Rupelli 0 3 days Jump to last post
Best Wholesale Entity? Rashard Alomari Rashard Alomari 10 4 days Jump to last post
Both Disabled, Need Strategic Ideas Renato A. isla Renato A. isla 0 4 days Jump to last post
Buy primary residence or continue investing? Loren Clive Loren Clive 13 4 days Jump to last post
should I have "property management business" Kim Meredith Hampton Kim Meredith Hampton 1 4 days Jump to last post
Bought Bucket Truck for Rental Portfolio - Utilization Questions! Jim Goebel Jim Goebel 1 5 days Jump to last post
Start-Up Property Management Company Joshua Davies Joshua Davies 2 5 days Jump to last post
Setting up a business for properties Gleason Jones Gleason Jones 0 5 days Jump to last post
Are Electrical Engineering Design Services Needed In Residential? Joshua Icenhower Joshua Icenhower 0 5 days Jump to last post
Goal setting and thinking long term Brett Pirie Brett Pirie 2 7 days Jump to last post
Out of state investing from CA Ali Boone Ali Boone 1 7 days Jump to last post
Setting Up LLC Under Different State Lee Ripma Lee Ripma 36 7 days Jump to last post
Searching for excel models for a real estate partnership Zachary Taylor Zachary Taylor 0 7 days Jump to last post
What's in a business name Stanley Parsley Stanley Parsley 5 8 days Jump to last post
What's the difference between IRA and Self direct IRA George Blower George Blower 25 10 days Jump to last post