Goals, Business Plans & Entities

15.8K Posts 2.0K Discussions

Before investing in real estate, it is good to have a plan of attack, and even better to have a business plan. This forum is for discussing these topics as well as the business structures that are best for making these plans work. i.e. LLCs, Corporation

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Business Plan Outline Jazz Inman Jazz Inman 33 about 2 months Jump to last post
Real Estate Corporation & LLC Structure FAQ THU NGUYEN THU NGUYEN 15 2 months Jump to last post
Business and property management Alona Martin Alona Martin 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
llc management Lamar George Lamar George 12 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Best brokerage company to start as an agent? Shane Farrell Shane Farrell 5 about 6 hours Jump to last post
My Freedom Plan - advice and critique welcomed Jerry W. Jerry W. 32 about 7 hours Jump to last post
What entities do buy-and-hold investors use in Connecticut? John Anderson John Anderson 5 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Looking To Wholesale in Jacksonville, FL Danielle Fattizzi Danielle Fattizzi 1 about 16 hours Jump to last post
Looking To Wholesale in Jacksonville, FL Breon Smith Breon Smith 2 about 18 hours Jump to last post
Help me come up with a business idea! Sarah Lorenz Sarah Lorenz 7 about 19 hours Jump to last post
CPA Texas Kyle Handy Kyle Handy 2 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Sunday bookkeeping Michael Lee Michael Lee 33 2 days Jump to last post
Business Credit for new LLC David Dachtera David Dachtera 31 2 days Jump to last post
Buy Hold Partnership Structure Adam Special Adam Special 3 3 days Jump to last post
Setting Up LLC Under Different State Broquelle Arguello Broquelle Arguello 29 3 days Jump to last post
Should I get a DBA? Justin Stamper Justin Stamper 8 4 days Jump to last post
How can i even imagine growing portfolio in this country? Bryan Otteson Bryan Otteson 2 4 days Jump to last post
Do I still pay taxes if I re-invest my LLC's revenues? David Fernandez David Fernandez 6 4 days Jump to last post
First list purchased. Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter 2 5 days Jump to last post
Accepting online payments Jeff Hengehold Jeff Hengehold 6 5 days Jump to last post
crossroads of investing Paul Birkett Paul Birkett 6 6 days Jump to last post
Purchasing Rentals in Bulk Michael Kowal Michael Kowal 1 6 days Jump to last post
Starting my own property management company in NJ, any advice? Claire Fenton Claire Fenton 1 7 days Jump to last post
Assigning Payroll to Properties/Projects in Quickbooks Gita Faust Gita Faust 3 7 days Jump to last post
Forming an LLC in NC Michael Lantrip Michael Lantrip 1 7 days Jump to last post