Goals, Business Plans & Entities

14.9K Posts 1.9K Discussions

Before investing in real estate, it is good to have a plan of attack, and even better to have a business plan. This forum is for discussing these topics as well as the business structures that are best for making these plans work. i.e. LLCs, Corporation

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Business Plan Outline Aaron Mikottis Aaron Mikottis 32 13 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Corporation & LLC Structure FAQ Dennis Cuocci Dennis Cuocci 10 about 1 month Jump to last post
For LLC do I file as authorize business rep or registered agent Mike Hanneman Mike Hanneman 1 about 4 hours Jump to last post
business license for real estate wholesale Kevin B. Kevin B. 0 about 11 hours Jump to last post
Real Estate Investment Business Plan Charlie Rushton Charlie Rushton 6 about 16 hours Jump to last post
Legal zoom vs Attorney? Scott Hildebrand Scott Hildebrand 7 about 19 hours Jump to last post
Re: Good Estate/Financial Planning Attorney | Los Angeles CA Area Krystan Keyes Krystan Keyes 0 1 day Jump to last post
Long term plan. Trevor Ewen Trevor Ewen 3 1 day Jump to last post
Jobs and Activities to Boost Skillsets as a Realtor Jeff Valentino Jeff Valentino 3 2 days Jump to last post
What Do You Want from Your Property Managers David Panzera David Panzera 1 2 days Jump to last post
LLC, Series LLC Kansas City MO John Powell John Powell 7 2 days Jump to last post
Can anyone recommend a CPA near Mountain View, California? James Watts James Watts 0 3 days Jump to last post
Incorporating Michael Melchior Michael Melchior 2 4 days Jump to last post
Essential and Favorite Questions for your First Employee Tanner Gish Tanner Gish 4 5 days Jump to last post
LLC Set-up: Lawyer or Do It Yourself Online Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter 32 5 days Jump to last post
Partners Jeff Greenberg Jeff Greenberg 10 6 days Jump to last post
LLC and non LLC partner. Sean Gover Sean Gover 2 6 days Jump to last post
Need Help With My First Business Plan Tannon Napper Tannon Napper 2 7 days Jump to last post
LLC protection, theoretical vs practical Derek Lacy Derek Lacy 1 7 days Jump to last post
How to vet a CPA? Logan A. Logan A. 6 8 days Jump to last post
Help with building a solid business plan Paul Timmins Paul Timmins 3 8 days Jump to last post
Transferring the title but not the mortgage? Cody Barrett Cody Barrett 2 8 days Jump to last post
Husband and Wifey Team Marquis Kirk Marquis Kirk 5 9 days Jump to last post
Business plan? Jordin Boyd Jordin Boyd 3 9 days Jump to last post
I am very young, and doing my best to find direction Dominic Lucarelli Dominic Lucarelli 2 10 days Jump to last post