Goals, Business Plans & Entities

15.1K Posts 1.9K Discussions

Before investing in real estate, it is good to have a plan of attack, and even better to have a business plan. This forum is for discussing these topics as well as the business structures that are best for making these plans work. i.e. LLCs, Corporation

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Business Plan Outline Jazz Inman Jazz Inman 33 about 7 hours Jump to last post
Real Estate Corporation & LLC Structure FAQ THU NGUYEN THU NGUYEN 15 3 days Jump to last post
What is my attorney telling me? LLC Confusion Leah Fisch Leah Fisch 3 about 2 hours Jump to last post
LLC: Do it alone or work with a lawyer? Tom V. Tom V. 15 about 19 hours Jump to last post
Property Management and Broker's Role Ron Walraven Ron Walraven 13 2 days Jump to last post
Looking for good LOI sample document. Brittany Tucker Brittany Tucker 2 2 days Jump to last post
Florida Fictitious Name Question Derek O. Derek O. 0 2 days Jump to last post
How do you work hard? Cedric Moore Cedric Moore 3 2 days Jump to last post
Business Structure Mohammad Akif Mohammad Akif 3 4 days Jump to last post
Multi-Member LLC Taxation Mohammad Akif Mohammad Akif 3 4 days Jump to last post
Looking for a Construction CPA in Houston TX Mohammad Akif Mohammad Akif 4 4 days Jump to last post
Price of LLC Alan L. Weeks Alan L. Weeks 4 4 days Jump to last post
Realistic Cash-on-Cash ROI Stephen Torti Stephen Torti 11 4 days Jump to last post
Best entity(s) to buy investment property in Canada Roy N. Roy N. 2 4 days Jump to last post
Note Investing Kimi McCarty Kimi McCarty 0 5 days Jump to last post
ISO Rock Hill investors Alex Franks Alex Franks 3 5 days Jump to last post
Creating a "Portfolio" of Past Investment Successes? Bruce Dalis Bruce Dalis 1 6 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Business Plan Andre Akwaegbu Andre Akwaegbu 6 6 days Jump to last post
Property Management LLC Troy Zsofka Troy Zsofka 10 6 days Jump to last post
Which Business Model and Now or Later? Tara Kinney Tara Kinney 3 7 days Jump to last post
Should I become a real estate agent? Benjamin Haberman Benjamin Haberman 7 7 days Jump to last post
Land Trusts - I want to start using them for privacy James Miller James Miller 9 8 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Investor Website Simon Macharia Simon Macharia 4 9 days Jump to last post
Looking for help creating an LLC in Springfield MO Zack Sprague Zack Sprague 6 9 days Jump to last post
C-Corp or S-Corp Tanner Thoman Tanner Thoman 17 9 days Jump to last post