Goals, Business Plans & Entities

18.3K Posts 2.4K Discussions

Forum Summary

Before investing in real estate, it is good to have a plan of attack, and even better to have a business plan. This forum is for discussing these topics as well as the business structures that are best for making these plans work. i.e. LLCs, Corporation

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Business Plan Outline Jeremy Hazelwood Jeremy Hazelwood 37 27 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Corporation & LLC Structure FAQ Turner Monroe Turner Monroe 29 27 days Jump to last post
How to structure my 2nd deal only this time with a partner? Jeremy Shepherd Jeremy Shepherd 1 21 minutes Jump to last post
CPA in the Woodland/Sacramento area?? Steven Hamilton II Steven Hamilton II 1 about 1 hour Jump to last post
"flex option agreement" Benjamin Cowles Benjamin Cowles 4 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Business Plan Assistance Ben H. Ben H. 3 about 17 hours Jump to last post
New Agent in Arizona - looking for advice from others Anise Fargesia Anise Fargesia 11 about 23 hours Jump to last post
Simple Husband & wife LLC in Illinois, does it exist? Steven Hamilton II Steven Hamilton II 4 about 23 hours Jump to last post
Advice for Investor Who will take Test to become Agent Jeff Keller Jeff Keller 6 1 day Jump to last post
$50k of Inventory purchased before starting business Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 1 1 day Jump to last post
Examples of partnerships, good and bad Ben H. Ben H. 0 1 day Jump to last post
LLC-what state do I name? Kate Cole Kate Cole 0 1 day Jump to last post
Thinking of starting a Property Management Company- Thoughts?? David Faulkner David Faulkner 9 1 day Jump to last post
Would selling the home or renting the home be a wise decision???? Michael O. Michael O. 2 1 day Jump to last post
Best Entity for California Residents Sandi H. Sandi H. 22 2 days Jump to last post
LLC vs. S Corp with $10 million in profit Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 3 2 days Jump to last post
Unlimited Money to Invest. Now What? Rameh Khazen Rameh Khazen 2 2 days Jump to last post
Excel Spreadsheet advice Matt Faix Matt Faix 2 2 days Jump to last post
IM looking to get a LLC Sean Constable Sean Constable 1 3 days Jump to last post
How Many HELOCs can a couple (or their LLC) have? Christopher Brainard Christopher Brainard 6 4 days Jump to last post
Buying Rental with Hard Money Stephanie Potter Stephanie Potter 19 4 days Jump to last post
Building Business Credit as a start up RE business Samuel R. Harden Samuel R. Harden 2 4 days Jump to last post
Need someone who can teach me how to do my own books/accounting Don Ashby Don Ashby 4 4 days Jump to last post
Do I need a business entity? Gil Molina Gil Molina 2 5 days Jump to last post
Forming LLC in California? Renata Cerveny Renata Cerveny 7 5 days Jump to last post