Specialist · Santa Cruz, CA (Santa Cruz) · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 10 votes
Hi my name is Michael, I am currently looking to move to DFW from California within the next few month. I looking for a realtor that can help me find a studio or 1 bedroom apartment in the $600-$900 range. I do understand that I may not get the best apartment but I do need something to get into to get situated. Best apartment in the range is what I am looking for and I need help because I do not know the area too well besides a few trips I have taken last year. I do have cash up front to pay for 6-12 months. I will be looking for a job when I get to the DFW area. Once I find a job and this lease is up I will be looking to buy which I would need help with also. Please let me know if you can help in anyway. Thanks.