Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Christina R.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Any Real Estate Agents or Brokers in NYC want to connect?

Christina R.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New York, NY
Posted Jan 28 2022, 07:43

Hello,

I am looking to connect with real estate agents and brokers in New York City. I've always loved real estate! I bought my first investment in my 20s in NYC. After getting subpar service from some agents in my home search, I decided to get my real estate license, while still working fulltime at my W2 job, to educate myself about the process. I worked part-time in addition to my 9-5, sponsored by some small firms that did not provide much guidance or mentorship. Ultimately, with time came hands-on experience and knowledge, building my contacts as well. Then, I focused on buying more properties for myself for cash flow, as well as raising my young child, keeping the stable but boring 9-5. 

I now have the itch to help clients again, but wanted to pick the brains of any NYC real estate agents or brokers... particularly the day to day, what to expect if doing this full-time. No matter what I do, I feel my passion is in real estate, whether that be as an agent or in some other capacity. I feel I am at the stage in my life where I want to pursue this more and often wonder what could have been if I went all in or was sponsored by a big brokerage with a known brand.

Can anyone provide insight? Happy to connect privately too. Maybe we can figure out a way where my skills can help with any projects you may have currently as well. Eager to dive in and get to work. 

Loading replies...