What online course should I take to get my real estate license

What online course should I take to get my real estate license

New to Real Estate 路 Santa Clarita 路 Member since 2021 路 12 posts 路 5 votes

Hey guys!! Im looking to become a real estate agent in California. Incredibly excited to start taking these steps into real estate my main goal is to become an investor and I really want to fully embrace myself into this industry, getting to know every aspect of it. I don鈥檛 make a lot of money currently but I sure as heck have the drive to do so. I鈥檝e done a ton of research read a ton of books and have ultimately decided being an agent is for sure the route I want to take getting my foot into this awesome world. Can anyone recommend a great online course to get my license for the state of California it would be really helpful 馃檹馃徎  

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent 路 Chester, NY 路 Member since 2020 路 34 posts 路 9 votes
4y

Hello Anthony!

Good for you to take the big step into becoming a real estate salesperson!  I had great luck with www.realestateu.com.  I know they offer classes for California.  I believe it's $99 for the class, so that's really not bad price wise to start a career or even side hustle.  Best of luck to you!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent 路 Honolulu, HI 路 Member since 2017 路 97 posts 路 48 votes
    4y

    Aloha Anthony,

    Your story sounds a whole lot like mine did years ago.  Ultimately became a realtor full time myself.  I'd try theceshop if you want to do everything online at your own pace.  Super easy stuff.  I used it myself.  

  • New to Real Estate 路 Santa Clarita 路 Member since 2021 路 12 posts 路 5 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @David Bain:

    Aloha Anthony,

    Your story sounds a whole lot like mine did years ago.  Ultimately became a realtor full time myself.  I'd try theceshop if you want to do everything online at your own pace.  Super easy stuff.  I used it myself.  

     Awesome man thank you!! Excited to get started:)

  • Agent 路 Honolulu, HI 路 Member since 2017 路 97 posts 路 48 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Anthony Garcia:
    Originally posted by @David Bain:

    Aloha Anthony,

    Your story sounds a whole lot like mine did years ago.  Ultimately became a realtor full time myself.  I'd try theceshop if you want to do everything online at your own pace.  Super easy stuff.  I used it myself.  

     Awesome man thank you!! Excited to get started:)

    Let me know how it goes.  I've got an extensive network and would be glad to help you find a place.  

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Chester, NY 路 Member since 2020 路 34 posts 路 9 votes
    4y

    Hello Anthony!

    Good for you to take the big step into becoming a real estate salesperson!  I had great luck with www.realestateu.com.  I know they offer classes for California.  I believe it's $99 for the class, so that's really not bad price wise to start a career or even side hustle.  Best of luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.