New Investor/Property Manager Looking for Connections and Mentors

New Investor/Property Manager Looking for Connections and Mentors

Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 7 votes

Hello Everyone, 

I have recently taken the role of Property Acquisition Manager at a local start up here in the Memphis area. We currently focus on low-income housing, cash purchases, long-term rental properties, and property management. 

Looking to meet others in the areas from wholesalers, realtors, and like-minded individuals to learn from and find opportunities to serve each other. 

1Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
4y
Quote from @Kaustubh Johri:

@Brad Thomas and @Olivia De Oliveira - Are you guys active in Chattanooga area ? I am based in ATL but looking to buy a 10-20 unit in Chattanooga area. Let me know if you guys have any deal in that area. Thanks ! 

Hey @Kaustubh Johri no I’m not active in Chattanooga. Just the greater Memphis area at this time

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hey Brad! I'm a wholesaler here locally and also working towards obtaining my license. Feel free to reach out!

  • Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    @Brad Thomas and @Olivia De Oliveira - Are you guys active in Chattanooga area ? I am based in ATL but looking to buy a 10-20 unit in Chattanooga area. Let me know if you guys have any deal in that area. Thanks ! 

  • Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kaustubh Johri:

    @Brad Thomas and @Olivia De Oliveira - Are you guys active in Chattanooga area ? I am based in ATL but looking to buy a 10-20 unit in Chattanooga area. Let me know if you guys have any deal in that area. Thanks ! 

    Hey @Kaustubh Johri no I’m not active in Chattanooga. Just the greater Memphis area at this time

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.