Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 40 votes
Hi BP,
I'm looking to expand my network within the city of San Antonio. I've been networking and educating myself on the city for the last year. My partners and I acquired a 92 unit building that we are currently working to stabilize.
As the process has become streamlined we are trying to buy another deal. Hopefully in the 100+ unit range. We like San Antonio a lot and I would be happy to connect on all things Real Estate in the city.
Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 109 posts · 81 votes
4y
Hi Connor,
I actually just moved out to the San Antonio area from California myself. I have been investing out here for the past 3-4 years. I think SA is the best place currently to invest in Texas. Rent growth, appreciation, and how quickly the city keeps growing will keep this market going in the right direction for years to come. What part of the city did you guys purchase your property? I am a multifamily agent here in SA and an investor myself. I would love to talk more and see if we can do some things in the future.