search realtors, contractor and properties managments

search realtors, contractor and properties managments

Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 10 votes

Hey guys i want to invest in San Antonio Texas, single family or Small multi family , any realtor? also someone to help for fixing properties and following for renting? contractors too

thanks

Juan Carlos Flores

1Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Drew SygitBusiness Member
Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
4y

@Juan Carlos Flores Garcia

You should be building a team to maximize your probability of success!

While building your team, it's important you understand the motivations of everyone on your team.

Sourcing: whether agent, wholesaler, flipper, etc. many only have a vested interest in a transaction. You want to find ones that are vested in developing a long-term business relationship with you. Otherwise, they will screw you for their own compensation.

Property Management Company (PMC): No one else on your team should be as vested in a long-term relationship with you as a PMC. They will have to manage whatever you buy on a daily basis until you sell the property or terminate them. You need to find a good one though, that is honest & competent. An honest PMC's incompetency will still cost you.

Inspector: You want an unbiased and competent professional that will properly do their job and document it.

Contractor: Finding contractors that don't cut corners and overcharge is EXTREMELY difficult. Even if they are referred, you really don't know until AFTER they've done a job. The other 3 above should be able to provide referrals, but don't blindly trust anyone!

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 109 posts · 81 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Juan Carlos Flores Garcia:

    Hey guys i want to invest in San Antonio Texas, single family or Small multi family , any realtor? also someone to help for fixing properties and following for renting? contractors too

    thanks

    Juan Carlos Flores

    Hi Juan Carlos, 
    I focus mostly on smaller multifamily in the San Antonio area. Please let me know if you have any questions on areas or neighborhoods. Also, we work closely with a great property management company who has really good contractors as well. 
  • Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Great can you send me your phone number so I can called you I’m interested in a small multifamily to the star

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    4y

    @Juan Carlos Flores Garcia

    You should be building a team to maximize your probability of success!

    While building your team, it's important you understand the motivations of everyone on your team.

    Sourcing: whether agent, wholesaler, flipper, etc. many only have a vested interest in a transaction. You want to find ones that are vested in developing a long-term business relationship with you. Otherwise, they will screw you for their own compensation.

    Property Management Company (PMC): No one else on your team should be as vested in a long-term relationship with you as a PMC. They will have to manage whatever you buy on a daily basis until you sell the property or terminate them. You need to find a good one though, that is honest & competent. An honest PMC's incompetency will still cost you.

    Inspector: You want an unbiased and competent professional that will properly do their job and document it.

    Contractor: Finding contractors that don't cut corners and overcharge is EXTREMELY difficult. Even if they are referred, you really don't know until AFTER they've done a job. The other 3 above should be able to provide referrals, but don't blindly trust anyone!

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Juan Carlos Flores Garcia:

    Hey guys i want to invest in San Antonio Texas, single family or Small multi family , any realtor? also someone to help for fixing properties and following for renting? contractors too

    thanks

    Juan Carlos Flores

    Hi Juan, I am a realtor in San Antonio. My dad done a fixing property too. So if you need to know more about this area. I can help you with that. just let me know if I can help.
  • Property Manager · Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Hi Juan! I am sending my number via direct message, We manage properties across San Antonio, I would love to have the conversation with you.

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 150 posts · 107 votes
    4y

    @Juan Carlos Flores Garcia Best of luck on your investing journey! My wife and I also invested in small multi and single family with the goal of owning and operating Short term rentals. We have lived in San Antonio for a few years and it took a while to build a trust worthy team, who does great work. Let me know if you still need any help with anything! 

    • Meierhaba R.Pro Member
      Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 2 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Robert Finn:

      @Juan Carlos Flores Garcia Best of luck on your investing journey! My wife and I also invested in small multi and single family with the goal of owning and operating Short term rentals. We have lived in San Antonio for a few years and it took a while to build a trust worthy team, who does great work. Let me know if you still need any help with anything! 

      Hi Robert, I am a new investor just had my first investment property in San Antonio.I am also looking for a trusted general contractor. Please let me know if you have anyone tmin mind ! Thank you !
  • Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Get in touch with @Loren Polito and @Jaime Sepulveda. I’ve talked with both and are really great contacts and good to work with. 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 109 posts · 81 votes
    4y
    Quote from @William F. Senkowsky:

    Get in touch with @Loren Polito and @Jaime Sepulveda. I’ve talked with both and are really great contacts and good to work with. 

    I appreciate it @William F. Senkowsky!

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio · Member since 2024 · 103 posts · 42 votes
    1y

    Hey Juan Carlos,

    Welcome! I’m a local agent and investor-focused realtor here in San Antonio. I work with buyers looking for both single family and small multifamily deals—especially off-market opportunities. I also have a solid network of contractors, handymen, and property managers who can help with renovations and leasing once you close.

    Happy to connect and learn more about what you’re looking for (budget, preferred areas, rental goals, etc.). Feel free to DM me or drop your contact and I’ll reach out.

    Looking forward to helping you get started in San Antonio!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.