ISO Real Estate Agent in San Diego Area for a sit down

ISO Real Estate Agent in San Diego Area for a sit down

Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes

I'm 24 and currently at the end of my military career (I separate in 6 months) and have been interested in the Real Estate sector for years but don't personally know any agents that could help me really get a real picture of their day to day work. I've read a fair amount of books and done research into licencing and would love to get a better idea of the profession. Really I am looking for anything from a quick conversation over lunch to someone that would be willing to put up with me as a shadow for a day if possible. I'd be more than willing to be an errand runner in return for some useful insight!  

2Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · San Diego · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dillon Squier:

    I'm 24 and currently at the end of my military career (I separate in 6 months) and have been interested in the Real Estate sector for years but don't personally know any agents that could help me really get a real picture of their day to day work. I've read a fair amount of books and done research into licencing and would love to get a better idea of the profession. Really I am looking for anything from a quick conversation over lunch to someone that would be willing to put up with me as a shadow for a day if possible. I'd be more than willing to be an errand runner in return for some useful insight!  


  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 308 posts · 173 votes
    4y

    @Dillon Squier

    Happy to chat w/ ya. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.