Best providers of Expired, FSBO, pre-foreclosure leads

Best providers of Expired, FSBO, pre-foreclosure leads

Scott DanielsonPro Member
Realtor · Twin Cities, MN · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hi guys, 

RedX, Vulcan7, mojo dialar, Landvoice, ect.

With so many options how do I know which ones are the best before purchasing. Any suggestions? Anyone have experience with any of the above?

0Reply
46 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    I would say that most of these lead providers are with 5-10% the same of each other. It really depends on what you are needing from them. I use RedX heavily and found that it separates the leads into a la carte lead types that I can use easily. I also like that up to 3 phone numbers are provided, and state whether they are on the DNC list. Very helpful. Feel free to message me directly if you need more help. Thx!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.