Investor friendly real estate agent wanted

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · PA · Member since 2021 · 240 posts · 131 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Edward Hairston:

    Hi

    I'm an investor who's working in the local Philadelphia, pa. market. I'm looking to team up with investor friendly real estate agents. 

    Hey! Welcome to BiggerPockets. Way to take the leap! I’m an investor agent in the Philly. Let’s connect happy to talk real estate. 
  • Rob LawrenceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · West Chester, PA · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 95 votes
    4y

    Let's connect!

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 618 posts · 430 votes
    4y

    The agent I use in the city is excellent. Reach out if you want their contact info. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    4y

    @Stephen Kennedy works with investors. Reach out! Good luck. 

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Edward Hairston:

    Hi

    I'm an investor who's working in the local Philadelphia, pa. market. I'm looking to team up with investor friendly real estate agents. 


     Hi Edward, would love to connect! I’m a lender that works in the philly area often and can help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.