How to find a great Real Estate Agent in England UK?

How to find a great Real Estate Agent in England UK?

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

We are trying to sell our mother's/mother in law's house in England UK. We are living in the US and find it hard to find a good agent. So far no good experience. Is there anybody here who has bought or sold in England? Any recommendations?

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    What part of the UK?  I know some great agents there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Asheville NC · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 54 votes
    3y

    I have some options for you @Karlheinz SEMMELMANN. I send you a DM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.