Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Fort Collins?

Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Fort Collins?

Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Fort Collins to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 77 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    I'd be interested in taking care of some of these leads. Look forward to connecting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.