Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Tacoma?

Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Tacoma?

Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Tacoma to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • WA · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    Hi Tony,

    I am interested in learning how this opportunity works.

    Meg~

  • WA · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tony Clark:

    My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

    We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Tacoma to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

    I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

    If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

    Keep crushing it!

    Never mind this is just another PPC scam.  I didn't expect that from #BiggerPockets


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.