Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Knoxville?

Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Knoxville?

Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Knoxville to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

1Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hi Tony, I'm working towards my RE license currently and will be moving to Knoxville, TN later this spring and am looking to hit the ground running. I'll send you a DM. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.