Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Raleigh?

Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Raleigh?

Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Raleigh to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

3Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 103 posts · 112 votes
    3y

    @Tony Clark talk to @Shane Lafleur, @Mark Farrington. I have a few others who might be interested as well. Send me a DM and I can give you their contact info.

  • Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes
    3y

    @Mitch Miller really appreciate it! I'll reach out to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.