BiggerPockets is looking for real estate agents in Myrtle Beach

BiggerPockets is looking for real estate agents in Myrtle Beach

Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Myrtle Beach to fill a couple openings in our featured agent program, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you about receiving what I personally think are some of the best leads on the market!

Think of it this way - there are millions of Biggerpockets members, podcast listeners, and Youtube subscribers who are actively investing - BUT THEY DON’T HAVE A REAL ESTATE LICENSE LIKE YOU DO.

That’s where you come in - we need rockstar agents like you to connect these leads with.

If you’re interested in learning more about receiving leads from Biggerpockets or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you. Or, just message me if you want to talk more about it.

Keep crushing it!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan EdmundPro Member
    North Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 40 votes
    3y

    Are you still looking for this? I'm open to discussion. I am a local Realtor and also a Mortgage Broker. Could kill two birds with one stone! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.