Looking to connect with experienced agents & brokers in North Carolina

Looking to connect with experienced agents & brokers in North Carolina

Member since 2022 · 50 posts · 12 votes

Hi guys, 

I’m an investor and wholesaler. I’m looking to connect with experienced members of the North Carolina market to do as many transactions as possible, and efficiently as possible. 

I’m also looking to get my hands on investment properties in NC so this relationship is very important to me. 

I have 7 years of sales experience. I know how to structure deals in a variety of traditional and as well as unconventional ways. 

I look forward to connecting with open minded, experienced members of the market place with connections to great pieces of property and a means to start negotiations with key sellers. I’m looking to build serious long term relationships in this market place. Trust is important

If you are interested in connecting please reach out via comments or DM. 

1Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Arsh, 

    I’m a realtor in NC and have duplexes, triplexes, and townhomes coming soon in mid October, about 30 minutes outside Raleigh. Even it that’s not what you’re looking for , I look forward to connecting! 

    Shannon 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.