Kissimmee neighborhoods $250-300k

Kissimmee neighborhoods $250-300k

Real Estate Broker · Conway NH · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes

So, I'm interested in the Kissimmee Florida area for a potential retirement home. Would like a cute 3/2 with nice amenities but $150-200 or less in HOA. I want a resort style feel, clean neighborhood, golf carts, and pool a plus . Potentially, I like to STR it for several years before I move there. Any suggestions on areas? I know Kissimmee encompasses 9 zip codes, so the area is large but open to all suggestions. Closer to the theme parks, I imagine the better for STR short-term goal.

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
46 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Errol GrahamPro Member
    Investor · FL · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Hi Kirk, 
    In 2021, I moved to the Kissimmee area, more specifically Bellalago, a gated resort-style community on the shore of Lake Toho. The community has its own internal lake, which connects to Lake Toho, via a boat lift owned by the community club. Lake Toho is known for bass fishing. There are two large community pools, which are heated during the cooler months, tennis and pickle ball courts.

    The minimum STR period has been reduced from a year to six months. HOA is currently $172/month, with and additional $44 for club fees, covering club amenities, including a gym, boat lift, a restaurant etc.

    The community is also about 30 minutes from Disney attractions.

    You can DM if you need more information or chat about this and adjoining communities in the Kissimmee area, covering several zip codes.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 312 posts · 165 votes
    2y

    I invest in the Kissimmee area, #1 rule of buying real estate is location.  So you know how that goes,  closer to the parks the better.  ;)

  • Real Estate Broker · Conway NH · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Chai Xiong Thanks I agree.

  • Real Estate Broker · Conway NH · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Errol Graham. Thank you for the information it looks like a great neighborhood. Are you a realtor? What about Concorde Estates North of you? Any input on that development? What made you pick the Kissimmee area?

  • Real Estate Broker · Conway NH · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Errol Graham. There is one house listed in your community says $339 a month on HOA?

  • Property Manager · Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2019 · 445 posts · 266 votes
    2y

    Hey @Kirk Roberts that sounds like a great long term goal! I would imagine you are looking for a quieter community, more of a residential feel, closer to Disney but not TOO close to the Rte 192 traffic and craziness. At the same time, you would like to maximize your investment until you move in F/T. I think one of the older resorts that still do allow short-term (Airbnb rentals) would fit the bill. Lake Berkley or Terra Verde come to mind, they are peaceful yet still fairly close to the parks. Feel free to reach out and I can send our map of communities, and then we can also take a deeper dive in the HOA's and other criteria!

    Have fun with your search.

  • Errol GrahamPro Member
    Investor · FL · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    @Kirk Roberts. The home you saw listed with the $339 HOA are the townhouses that were built last year. You may be able to find a 3/2 in Kissimmee with lower HOA. There are many new developments going up but traffic in some areas are horrific, especially at peak.

  • Real Estate Broker · Conway NH · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Errol Graham. Thanks for the insight. Kirk

  • Real Estate Broker · Conway NH · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Alice Horn. Hi are you a realtor? Kirk

  • Property Manager · Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2019 · 445 posts · 266 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kirk Roberts:

    @Alice Horn. Hi are you a realtor? Kirk


     Hey Kirk, nope we are property managers. We partner closely with some great realtors! I’ll reach out and let you know how it all works.

  • Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    @Kirk Roberts are you still looking in Kissimmee? We have an STR in Bellavida (resort style community).

  • Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    @Kirk Roberts are you still looking? We have a STR in Bellavida ( resort style community)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.