Looking for Buyer's Agent in Shreveport, LA for Flips

Looking for Buyer's Agent in Shreveport, LA for Flips

Michael DavidPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · MO · Member since 2022 · 79 posts · 37 votes

Hello! 

I am looking to connect with any real estate agents that have experience working with flippers in Shreveport, LA. 

Any referrals would be appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

BiggerPockets
1Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    Yeah man! My friend @Trey Aker is a fantastic realtor and he has worked with me (a flipper) on several deals.

  • Michael DavidPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · MO · Member since 2022 · 79 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Martinez:

    Yeah man! My friend @Trey Aker is a fantastic realtor and he has worked with me (a flipper) on several deals.


     Thanks Jonathan! I will give Trey a message. I appreciate the referral!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.