Looking for real estate agent in Destin, Emerald Coast area

Looking for real estate agent in Destin, Emerald Coast area

Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 7 votes

I am looking at possibly purchasing a STR property in Destin FL and was hoping to find an agent with experience in this market. Thanks!

1Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 51 posts · 28 votes
    1y

    DM me and I can send you a contact 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Destin, FL · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 6 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Primavera:

    I am looking at possibly purchasing a STR property in Destin FL and was hoping to find an agent with experience in this market. Thanks!


     Chris, I would love to help you. I am an agent as well as a rental management company owner. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 569 posts · 257 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Primavera:

    I am looking at possibly purchasing a STR property in Destin FL and was hoping to find an agent with experience in this market. Thanks!


    Good afternoon, I have owned 4 STR in the Destin and surrounding areas. I help a lot of investors LTR as well and building too. Feel free to reach out.

  • Lender · Tampa/Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 148 votes
    1y

    Destin is a great STR market with strong demand and solid returns when you buy right. I'm a mortgage broker/investor and work with several agents and investors in the area — happy to connect you with a few agents who specialize in short-term rentals in Destin.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.