Great point, Adam. The word investor definitely covers a wide spectrum, and not all approaches are the same. Long-term thinkers who ask, ‘What can I do with this property in 10–20 years?’ bring a very different value to the table compared to quick-flip or wholesale strategies. It’s good to see agents on BiggerPockets focusing on building relationships with the kind of investors who are in it for the long haul.
Great point, Adam. The word investor definitely covers a wide spectrum, and not all approaches are the same. Long-term thinkers who ask, ‘What can I do with this property in 10–20 years?’ bring a very different value to the table compared to quick-flip or wholesale strategies. It’s good to see agents on BiggerPockets focusing on building relationships with the kind of investors who are in it for the long haul.
Yes! I love terminology in real estate and being clear and what we mean by certain terms because in the investor world it's so much different lol
Please let me know if you got my recent DM and email!