Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Scott Ficek
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Are you Puking Your Business Identity onto the Internet?

Scott Ficek
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:51

Forgive the title, but it was the title of a fantastic Real Estate Blog entry: http://hismove.com/blog/the-art-of-puking-your-business-identity-onto-the-internet/ that I came across a couple months ago. It was written by a real estate agent that said he would post everywhere he could for hours on end to drive traffic to his website.

I find that after I put my kids to bed, I head up to my computer (around 9pm) and I don't get off it until after midnight (in fact, this post is at 12:11am). I spend about 3-4 hours every day "puking" myself all over the internet on my own blogs, various investing Forums, commenting on other peoples Blogs, Active Rain, etc. I find that I am getting small doses of success. I have seen my website traffic increase, but it is still only a couple dozen "unique" visitors per day with 0 usable leads. I am on the first page of Google for some long-tail keywords.

I am curious to hear from other Agents that use the internet for lead generation to see if I am just the spinning my wheels, investing time in the wrong places, or if this is what it takes to generate internet leads.

Is everyone "puking" themselves all over the internet?

Loading replies...