AI Tools & Software

AI Tools & Software

Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes

I'm interested to see what AI software and tools other people are looking into or currently using. I have seen a ton of these post and have recently started to learn more about the creator of OpenClaw, an open-source AI agent that has taken the Internet by storm, with now over 180,000 users. Just seeing what else is out there and if anyone had opinions on whats working and what is not!

0Reply
166 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ohio & Fort Lauderdale · Member since 2021 · 75 posts · 50 votes
    7mo

    @Alex Melara I'm also very interested in this topic. Obviously in real estate there is no replacement for human relationships, but daily, weekly and monthly repetitive tasks can be automated and the case for agents is strong. At this point AI is nearly as powerful as a VA, I can't imagine where it will be in 12 months.

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6mo


    I'm building a system that handles 90% of your transaction back-and-forth, so you only have to step in for high-volume value decisions.

    Would this be of interest to you?

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6mo

    Hey Alex,

    From what I've seen in the CRE space a lot of professionals are using ChatGPT or Gemini for writing support. Perplexity has become popular for quick research and pulling together market data. Claude tends to get used more for longer analytical tasks. Still feels like everyone is figuring out their own workflow with these tools honestly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.