Anyone familiar with United Real Estate in Chicago?

Anyone familiar with United Real Estate in Chicago?

Aurora, IL · Member since 2008 · 153 posts · 20 votes

Anyone familiar with United Real Estate? Primarily the Chicago office? Their website looks good. I'm just wondering has any input. I'm looking for an agency to hang my license for the first time. Any information would be appreciated.

0Reply
4 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Antioch, IL · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 34 votes
    12y

    Hey Josh,

    Have you or do you plan on joining an Association as well, or are you strictly looking to just hang the license somewhere?

    I recently got my license as well, and am sponsored by a local brokerage near me who I think has a really good setup for an investor looking to only use the license for his own purposes. You have to join one of the Realtor associations though, like Mainstreet who I joined.

    Let me know if interested, I can message you more info.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 208 posts · 70 votes
    12y
    I work with United. Highly encourage you to speak with the local broker there, I'm sure they will gladly answer any questions for you.
  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2008 · 153 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    @Tyler H. how do you like it? I have an appointment to speaker with the local broker tomorrow evening. Is it a place that a new agent can succeed or is it geared more toward a seasoned vet? I saw one YouTube video that made me hesitant about starting there as a newbie.

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2008 · 153 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    @Matt Overbee, I plan on being an agent and doing my own deals.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 208 posts · 70 votes
    12y

    @Josh Bryan United Offers 100% commission, but you do 100% of the work. They have resources and training that can help you get started.

  • Syracuse, NY · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    @Josh Bryan If you are looking to also learn how to sell real estate I would highly suggest interviewing a few brokers, which it sounds like you are. I work with Keller Williams and they have been great. They were recently named one of the top training organizations. If there is an office where you are give them a call and ask to talk to their team leader.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.