Investor-friendly Realestate Agent in Northern NJ?

Investor-friendly Realestate Agent in Northern NJ?

Summit, NJ · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 9 votes

Hi All.

I'm looking for my first buy and hold investment property. Can anyone recommend a good Investor-friendly Agent in Northern NJ?

Regards,

Felix

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chester, NJ · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 30 votes
    12y
    Darren Sager is the go to guy for North Jersey.
  • Summit, NJ · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Kenneth B. 

    Have you worked with him?

    Regards,

    Felix

  • Chester, NJ · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    I have not worked with him but there are a few here on the site who have. Darren is a moderator for BP and arranges the NY and North Jersey meet ups. You can hear him on one of the podcasts with Josh and Brandon as well. I chatted with him once and he was very knowledgeable and courteous. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.