Open House Flyers and For sale Marketing

Open House Flyers and For sale Marketing

Involved In Real Estate · Langhorne, PA · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 20 votes

So I am looking for a good software/website that I can use to make professional looking flyers to advertise an open house.  Is anyone using one that they like right now?  Free is great but paid is fine if it is worth it.

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 579 posts · 225 votes
    11y

    I don't think people give enough credit to Microsoft Publisher.  I create all of my flyers/postcards/business cards/etc. using Publisher.

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
    11y

    I agree with David. 

    Plus, the Microsoft Office subscription deal (Office 365) is not bad at all. A one year license is only around$75-$100 (not sure, mine was only $50 when I subscribed with purchase of new PC) and includes full versions of Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Access, and Powerpoint. The templates aren't always easy to find what you're looking for, but the software itself is solid.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.