Need property / investment management in San Antonio, TX

Need property / investment management in San Antonio, TX

Coral Gables, FL · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes

Hi,

I am looking to buy a property in San Antonio for rental income (I have a specific property in mind that I saw online, but I am also open to other properties in TX less than $75k including repairs).

I am out of state and am looking for a company to manage the closing, etc. and a property management company to manage the rental.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Clarksville, IN · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 96 votes
11y

I can not tell you who to use, but I can tell you to stay away from Randy Morris and Morris Realty. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 311 posts · 176 votes
    11y

    @Chad Clanton may be able to help you out.

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Tim Macy for the mention. @Rayan Faris , we do project management should you need any rehab, but perhaps @Kyle Handy is the man to speak with regarding property management. If he can't help you, I'd be willing to bet he can refer you to someone who can.

  • Property Manager · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 30 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Give us a call if you want.  We do property management, rehab, etc. and have a broker who is investor friendly.

  • Investor · Clarksville, IN · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 96 votes
    11y

    I can not tell you who to use, but I can tell you to stay away from Randy Morris and Morris Realty. 

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    @Rayan Faris - I have a list of property managers who come recommended from the Realtor community here in San Antonio. I don't have any personal experience with any of them though. Message me if you are interested. 

  • Coral Gables, FL · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks guys I really appreciate all the referrals.

    I may contact some of you.

  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 785 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    John Majalca, licensed realtor. He's your man. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.