Looking for agent in Indianpolis area that works with Investors

Looking for agent in Indianpolis area that works with Investors

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking to for an agent in the Indianapolis, central Indiana area that works often with investors. Specifically, the purchase of single family homes for buy-and-hold investors and the financing available in the area it takes to run the deals. I wouldn't mind looking into multifamily as well. If there are any agents or people who have connections in the area please message me and I would love to buy you a cup of coffee and learn more about how we can work together. Thanks!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 210 posts · 149 votes
    11y

    I recommend contacting @Jennifer Roberts with FS Houses. She works with both out of state and in state investors. Her information is here on BP. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    11y

    @Casey Crouse email sent

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.