Real estate agent referral for West Philly/University City

4 Replies

Hey BP,

My name is Patrick O'Neill and I'm a General Contractor, residential/commercial painter and property manager that is getting into REI. My goal is to focus on acquiring multi-unit properties to hold as rental properties.

I am looking for a Real Estate Agent that works in Philadelphia, and is acquainted with the West Philadelphia/University City area and and has a good performance track record. I would ideally like to find an agent that works with residential and commercial multi-units but would also be happy with working with a separate agent for both residential and commercial as long as they are good at what they do.

Is there anyone who can recommend a qualified agent or agents that would make a good network connection? I would appreciate any referrals and/or input. Thanks!

I am an agent/attorney and know west philly very well as I own several properties there.

@Patrick O'Neill  there u go. What better person to here it from then an agent who invest in that area! Hey @Rich Williamson , what type of attorney are you? 

I was a corporate attorney but generally only do personal injury and real estate transactional work now

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.