Real estate agent referral for West Philly/University City

4 Replies

Hey BP,

My name is Patrick O'Neill and I'm a General Contractor, residential/commercial painter and property manager that is getting into REI. My goal is to focus on acquiring multi-unit properties to hold as rental properties.

I am looking for a Real Estate Agent that works in Philadelphia, and is acquainted with the West Philadelphia/University City area and and has a good performance track record. I would ideally like to find an agent that works with residential and commercial multi-units but would also be happy with working with a separate agent for both residential and commercial as long as they are good at what they do.

Is there anyone who can recommend a qualified agent or agents that would make a good network connection? I would appreciate any referrals and/or input. Thanks!

Patrick O'Neill, Contractor in PA (#PA119098)
267-756-0431

I am an agent/attorney and know west philly very well as I own several properties there.

@Patrick O'Neill  there u go. What better person to here it from then an agent who invest in that area! Hey @Rich Williamson , what type of attorney are you? 

I was a corporate attorney but generally only do personal injury and real estate transactional work now

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.