Ypsilanti and Surrounding Areas Realtor Recommendation

Ypsilanti and Surrounding Areas Realtor Recommendation

Property Manager · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 11 votes

I just closed on my first rental property in Ypsilanti yesterday. It was a long process, looking at well over 50 properties before we found the right one. I had an outstanding realtor (Dakota Cooley) that helped me through this, answered all of my questions, and was there every step of the way. He was very easy to get in touch with, and was able to schedule quick viewings of potential properties to make sure we were one of the first to see new sites when they hit the market.

If anyone is looking for an investment friendly realtor, who really cares about helping his clients, I would strongly recommend Dakota Cooley. He is a member of the Bigger Pockets community. I believe that good hard work should be recognized, so I wanted to post this in case there are other potential investors in the area that are looking to build their team with great people.

Happy Investing!!!

0Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.