Realtor with experience in rental properties needed in Atlanta GA

Realtor with experience in rental properties needed in Atlanta GA

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 44 votes

My name is Kyle.  As stated above, I'm looking for a real estate agent that personally invests in buy and hold rental properties in the Atlanta region; this is an absolute requirement. Specifically, I am looking in Gwinnett county but am willing to consider other areas.  I intent to make this a long-lasting relationship as I slowly build an empire of rental properties.

0Reply
25 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 807 posts · 274 votes
    10y

    Hey @Kyle O'Donnell. I'm not a real estate agent but I'm a little confused as to why you are looking for an agent? I assume you are looking for someone to help you buy rental properties based on your post. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    I would be willing to listen to anyone willing to help me find good deals, agent or not.  Thanks!

  • Investor, Realtor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    Hi Kyle,

     Congratulations for taking the steps to build your empire. 

    An agent can be a great asset as a consultant to help with questions about contracts, marketing, neighborhoods etc.., but I think you will find that most of your deals will come from off market opportunities (direct marketing, wholesalers and networking). MLS deals are getting harder to find.

    In some cases you might be able to find better deals without an agent. Some sellers prefer not to pay commissions. 

    Best of luck!!!

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @James Park Might be able to help or at least connect you to someone in your area.  I think he's close by, though.

  • Real Estate Broker · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2009 · 870 posts · 664 votes
    10y

    @Kyle O'Donnell

    Hi Kyle,

    I am a broker and investor in the North Atlanta region and my area of expertise is in North Fulton, South Forsyth, and North Gwinnett. Gwinnett County has a mix of both nice areas as well as the not so nice areas. You have to be careful and do your homework when looking for buy and hold investment properties in Gwinnett as the demographics profile and income levels can change very quickly. The school clusters you should focus on are Peachtree Ridge, Collins High, North Gwinnett, and Mill Creek. I would say that the cash flow and appreciation potential of Mill Creek is the best today in terms of CAP rate.

    I am a buy and hold investor myself and I have concentrated my investments in South Forsyth, but now looking in North Gwinnett to add to my portfolio. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

    Best Regards,


    Gwinnett County Median Home Price and Chart from 2007 - 2015.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/99/topics/108...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.