New Realtor invited to a Thanksgiving potluck alone, any advice?

New Realtor invited to a Thanksgiving potluck alone, any advice?

Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 4 votes

The Office I work with is having a Thanksgiving meeting where we all are supposed to bring food. I decided to go, but I don't know anyone. I've met the team leader and the recruiter (obviously) but I'm hoping that there will be plenty of experienced Realtors to talk to. Would it be best to go or should I focus on generating leads to gain the experience myself?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    Learning from the experienced agents in your office is a valuable experience.  These are your colleagues who can and will be of use to you in the future. Dont be antisocial. Get to know them

  • Dana WhickerPro Member
    Investor · Fernandina Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 557 posts · 374 votes
    10y

    I would suggest pumpkin pie, or if you want to go a bit non-traditional a good baked mac n cheese.  

    But yeah, obviously go to the t-giving potluck at your new employer's office. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.