Realtor in Mary Esther/FWB/Navarre

Realtor in Mary Esther/FWB/Navarre

Vendor · Maryland (MD) · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 3 votes
Hi, I already own one property in the 32569 zip code and am looking for an investment minded realtor to help me increase that number. Since my first investment I have learned a lot more but also moved out the area. Ideally this person would help me build a go to team for purchasing more deals in the area. Thanks in advance fir any responses :)
0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Navarre, FL · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hello my name is Jeremy Isaac and I just read your post. I do some real estate investing myself with my wife. She is a real estate agent in the local area (Navarre) and would be a good agent for you. Her name is Heide Isaac.
  • Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 28 votes
    10y
    Hey Megan, I am a local investor and realtor. I also dabble in wholesaling so I may be able to get you some off-market properties. Inbox me with what you are looking for. I know of a great deal on a townhouse at the moment. Inbox me for details
  • Real Estate Agent · Navarre, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I know this thread is old, but just wanted to put my name out there. I'm a realtor in Navarre  and would be more than happy to help with your investment needs. Thanks, Robert Cloar

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.