Looking for investor-friendly realtors in Lansing, MI area

Looking for investor-friendly realtors in Lansing, MI area

Investor · Lansing, MI · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I'm currently in need of an investor-friendly realtor in the Greater Lansing, MI area.  Our organization is interested in any multi-family properties in the area, notably in the surrounding areas (Holt, Mason, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Dewitt).  We recently closed on 12 units in Grand Ledge but our realtor on that deal has gone MIA.

Thanks!

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor and Realtor · Lansing, MI · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Mike,

    I'm a Realtor in the Lansing area and am happy to help anyway I can.

    I've worked with a couple of investors. Let me know how I can help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.