Knowledge Realtor

6 Replies

I'm trying to find a Realtor in Jacksonville FL that has experience working with investors and is willing to not only do traditional sales but also creative financing deals as well. I was working with a Watson realtor but he doesn't have the knowledge I require as an investor. Can anyone suggest a realtor that would be willing to work with me?

The simplest way is to join your local REIA...

I am an "investor friendly Realtor in Central Florida, and as such, belong to the REIA's where our investor bidders are members, in fact, it is how we met them. Word of mouth from other members.

Your local REIA members will point you in the right direction.

Originally posted by @John Rogers :

The simplest way is to join your local REIA...

I am an "investor friendly Realtor in Central Florida, and as such, belong to the REIA's where our investor bidders are members, in fact, it is how we met them. Word of mouth from other members.

Your local REIA members will point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the advice John, much appreciated.

Give Lisa Kemp a call 9044449717. My wife and we are investors also with many years of construction and buy/sell experience. Can't hurt to have coffee and see if we can help. Keller Williams affiliate.

My friend Kay Watson with Watson Realty is a member of REIF - Jacksonville. They meet on the 21st of January She is looking to help all investors. She says her team is quite capable in handling investor needs. I would be happy to provide the number if you contact me privately. Hope you find someone that can work with you. The REI groups are a wealth of information and contacts.