Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Asheville

Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Asheville

Investor · Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
Looking for an agent that could show me some properties that would be good for personal use and as a rental on Asheville NC. Must be knowledgeable of recent airbnb rules and regulations in Asheville. I will be there this weekend.
0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Jenna,

    I'm not sure if you had any responses but I'm with SVN® in Asheville (formally Sperry Van Ness®) I would love to put my hat in the ring to assist you.  Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at any time.

    Thanks so much.

    Melissa Buck

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.