Investor friendly RE Brokerage in the Oakland, CA area?

Investor friendly RE Brokerage in the Oakland, CA area?

Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 730 posts · 1k+ votes

Hi all,

I am a real estate investor (mainly multifamilies in Oakland, CA) and am currently studying for my CA salesperson license. I am getting my license simply to be able to make multiple offers on my own and for MLS access. I won't be listing homes or trying to gain leads/referrals, etc. I might represent a friend here or there as a favor.

I am currently looking for a RE Brokerage in the Oakland area that is investor friendly. What I mean by this, is that I am looking for a brokerage that will offer a great split (perhaps 90-10 or 100% with a transaction fee). I have a lot of experience and won't need any hand holding. I've been investing for 10+ years, was a Notary for 8 years, and a Loan Officer for 2 years.

I don't need any support, leads, office time, or a desk. Just a place to hang my license with a brokerage. I am aware of the online brokerages (ie. REeBroker), but I prefer to be able to work with a Broker in person. 

I prefer the Oakland area because I presume I'd need to have the broker review offers against E&O, etc. Also I want to join the East Bay/Oakland Realtor association so I assume most brokerages in the Oakland area are members.

Any advice or referrals are greatly appreciated.

Thanks all for your help

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    PM'd you a name.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 730 posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Thanks @Chris Mason Does anyone else have any referrals they could pass my way?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.