Seeking Real Estate Agent/Investor in Tampa, FL

Seeking Real Estate Agent/Investor in Tampa, FL

Business and Technology Professional · Parker, CO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Greetings BP Real Estate Agents/Investors,

I'm looking for referrals for real estate agents who live and work the metro-Tampa, FL market.

I'm interested in purchasing a SFH or duplex property in the Tampa metro area, specifically the area/neighborhoods south of Hwy 60 and north of West Euclid/Hwy 92/W. Gandy Blvd. This would include the Bayshore Beautiful and Virginia Park neighborhoods.

The desired referral(s) are Agents who are active in real estate investing with local knowledge of the neighborhoods in the area described above.

Many thanks!

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    James I live in that area. Great to live in, although I've never invested here. Much better pricing north of Hwy 60 and south of Gandy Blvd. Although even south of Gandy is pretty expensive these days. Let me know if I can help, I own a brokerage here. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 129 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Hi James,

    I agree with Nick, Great place to live, hard to find profitable deals. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    We are a HUD Brokerage that works with investors from coast to coast across Central Florida. In fact, our Commercial Broker lives right in Tampa.

    To that end, we support wholesalers and rehabbers, assisting them with property acquisition, and offer add on services such as re-listing after rehab at a discount, marketing services, etc.

    If you would send an e-mail address to me, we can add your contact info onto automated property searches as well as send you a "bidder profile" sheet that we will use to create a custom MLS search. In addition, we can add you onto our weekly HUD distribution list for our West area, which includes the area you are interested in.

    It is all automated, so it isn't a lot of work to get you set up.

    Hopefully this helps you...

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    James

    In box me your contact info .. I have a couple duplex and SFR deals avail

    Ken

  • Business and Technology Professional · Parker, CO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Jeffrey/Nick, 

    I agree. My purchase in this area will be my personal home, which I intend to lease when I am on extended travel.

    Thanks,

    Jim

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.