Looking for an investment savvy Jacksonville FL Realtor

Looking for an investment savvy Jacksonville FL Realtor

Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 72 votes

Planning to purchase several properties in and around the city over the next 12 months.  I need a representative who preferably owns property and understands what a buy and hold landlord wants.  Rolodex of reliable contractors is a plus!

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    10y
    Send me a pm with your email I have someone for you.
  • Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes
    10y

    I am a Bay Area investor that has been investing in Vegas and Jacksonville also. I have a great Jacksonville native REA that has a true understanding of that area. If you would like his contact info send me a request.

  • Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    Mssg'd you both.  Thanks Gents!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.