Looking for investor friendly realtor in Ocean Springs, MS area

Looking for investor friendly realtor in Ocean Springs, MS area

Rental Property Investor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone,

Currently I am living in North Dakota. I received orders to move to Keesler AFB, MS in June, and looking for a property in the area. I have heard great things about Ocean Springs but I am open minded. My plan is to use FHA or VA loan. Thanks for the help.

0Reply
8 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Tylertown, MS · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 27 votes
    10y
    Oscar Buendia check your inbox.
  • Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    hey Oscar I live in ocean springs MS.

    Its a great neighborhood.

    I would look in gulf park estates for the nicer homes.

    Prices range from around $100-300k

    That's pretty typical for the area. 

    I used Mr Chad Lott for my realtor with

    Coldwell bankers. 

    Any questions about the area or need to find some local connections shoot me a message.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @kurt 

    @Kurt Brumfieldand @Matthew ParkerThank you for the help. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Tylertown, MS · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    No problem @Oscar BuendiaI am happy to help. 

  • Youngsville, LA · Member since 2017 · 74 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Matthew Parker , I stumbled on this post.

    I'm relocating to the Ocean Springs area and looking to get some feedback. 

    \What's current your thoughts on the Gulf Park Estates area? From a recent search of the MLS, there seemed to be a lot of homes for sale, is the area still nice? Did something happen?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.