Flipper/Rehabber · Meridian, ID · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 21 votes
My wife and I are looking for experienced investor friendly real estate agents in the Fredericksburg, Stafford, and Woodbridge VA areas. Any referrals or advice will be much appreciated!
I do know that @Mike Oconnell is an investor himself and can probably help you though I haven't used him for agent services yet. He also is involved in the Rappahannock REI (which you should also look into).
I've decided to get my own license to save myself some money and get immediate access to MLS listed properties. I should test in the next week or so and long term, I think that's a good strategy for you also.
Investor · Stafford, VA · Member since 2014 · 246 posts · 83 votes
10y
@Ethan Perry Also, I can't help with agent services yet, but I love to watch the game. Let me know if you need a second opinion on anything or need any other guidance. I've built up a portfolio of 4 rental properties over the past year and a half and rehabbed five including the one I moved into.
Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 22 votes
10y
Welcome, Ethan! I've been involved in real estate in the Fredericksburg area for almost 30 years. If there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Thanks for the mention @Eddy Dumire! Good luck with your test!
Flipper/Rehabber · Meridian, ID · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 21 votes
10y
@Eddy Dumire - it's great to meet other investors in Stafford!
My wife and I attended the February Rappahannack REIA meeting, but couldn't attend the March one because of scheduling issues. We definitely intend to attend more.
My wife is running the business full time now and she is going to start the course to take the license exam very soon. I agree, I think its a great strategy for investors.
Flipper/Rehabber · Meridian, ID · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 21 votes
10y
Sorry got cut off there! Thanks for the advice and connection Eddy and we look forward to working with you in the future! @Mike Oconnell thank you as well for reaching out. We would love to speak more offline about how we can work together moving forward. I will send you my contact information in a private message, talk to you soon.