Seeking agent to assist with listing in Valdosta, GA

Seeking agent to assist with listing in Valdosta, GA

Investor Agent · Burke, VA · Member since 2014 · 243 posts · 12 votes

Hi, I have a rehab I'd like to list on MLS in Valdosta, GA. I'm seeking an agent in that area to assist. Thank you!

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Marietta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm in Atlanta Metro - I'm reaching out to people in my brokerage to see if they know anyone in Valdosta who can help out!  Or have you found someone already?

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Atlanta · Member since 2018 · 60 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hi Brian. I'd interested to know how that Rehab/ Flip project ended up panning out for you? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.