Seeking investor friendly agent recommendation in Tampa area

Seeking investor friendly agent recommendation in Tampa area

Burbank, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking for an out of state investor-friendly real estate agent in the Tampa area. 

Interested in smaller multi family. Actively looking for deals. I'll be in the area this Sunday and Monday. 

Would also love to network with other local investors. 

Thanks for any help!

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Tim Watkins

    Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). You can Google to locate them and go to meetup.com Call in advance ask for referrals.

    Go to IREM.org search for ARM certified property managers. Call 5 ask them what they see expenses running per category per unit. What do they see them selling for per unit, what is the market occupancy rate. What are the market rents? Ask them if they know anything coming up for sale. Great way to pick up some good info and possibly a deal.

    You can also search NARPM.org for the RMP (Residential Management Professional) and MPM (Master Property Manager) certified.

    Good Luck

    Paul 

  • Burbank, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    thanks Paul. Do you know any agents you trust in Tampa? 

  • New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Based on reviews in Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc. I think I know of at least one agent that you might find acceptable.  Drop me a line if I can help!

  • Burbank, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Peter Lee:

    Based on reviews in Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc. I think I know of at least one agent that you might find acceptable.  Drop me a line if I can help!

     Nice.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.