Realtor Looking for Broker - Tempe / Chandler / Mesa/ Scottsdale

Realtor Looking for Broker - Tempe / Chandler / Mesa/ Scottsdale

Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 13 votes

I have recently passed my Arizona real estate exam and am meeting with brokers in the Tempe / Chandler / Mesa / Scottsdale area.

Currently I am an estimator for a Medical Office Building developer in Chandler.  I own a couple of properties now and really enjoy renovating houses myself.  I initially got my license  to purchase investment properties for myself as well as help out friends/family who are buying but now want to big more active in attaining outside clients.  As of right now I do not intend to quit my job to be a full-time realtor, however I am open to the possibility in a few years once I have built a database if I have been successful.

Anybody on here a broker in the East Valley that would be willing to meet and discuss details?  I would like to find a good relationship that benefits both parties.

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Scottsdale here..

    Fix n flip. .also Tucson

    ReMax Fine Properties in Scottsdale..you can call my office to connect .

    Hall of Fame / Platinum Club 

  • Nate T.Pro Member
    Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    I have been with Geneva Real Estate for 7+ years and been happy.  The office is in Tempe near Guadalupe & McClintock.  When I switched to them I was looking for the lowest cost available.  They don't charge any commission split (i.e. 100% shop).  They charge $249/transaction plus $29/month.  No fee for leases, referral fees, retainer fees, etc.

    There is not a lot of training or mentoring, they're more for someone that knows what they want to do and doesn't need too much help.

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    10y

    Send me a private message and I will give you a recommendation. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Congrats. I am working on mine at the moment. Send me a PM and I will provide a contact for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.