Looking for real estate agent in NW Indiana / Chicago Suburbs

Looking for real estate agent in NW Indiana / Chicago Suburbs

Itasca, IL · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes

Good evening all,

Subject line pretty much says it all. Look for an agent to help me with both searching for properties and closing. Have been trying to get in the game for awhile so I currently have no experience but I consider myself knowledgeable enough to get my foot in the door. Please let me know if anyone comes to mind, thanks.

Regards,

Steve

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    10y

    Hey there @Stephen Durante . What type of investing are you looking to do? I'm an agent and also host a monthly meet up w other investors/agents in the South  Suburbs. It's a good place to make connections. 

  • Berkeley, IL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Stephen Durante  I am a local agent ( I am located a town over from you.) I have helped many investors over the last several years accumulate properties and redesign there portfolios. I work with investors of all sizes, weather it be the novice first time investor or the experience portfolio manager with hundreds of commercial properties across the country. I am licensed and have many connections in the area including but not limited to lenders and other helpful sources. I am with Keller Williams Glen Ellyn and you can reach me through this forum or through my office. I look forward to hearing from you.

  • Itasca, IL · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you guys for the responses! 

    Please expect to here from me within the next few weeks. And @Jeff Valentino do you mind sending me information on the monthly meetup? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.