Real Estate Investor Friendly Brokers in central Ohio?

Real Estate Investor Friendly Brokers in central Ohio?

Westerville, OH · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 5 votes

I'm in the process of getting my real estate license in the state of Ohio and intend to practice part time while holding down a standard W2 job.  I have always wanted my license and am interested in getting involved in real estate investing. I like the buyer/seller component of real estate but I also love the analysis and risk/reward potential in investing.  I am researching the various brokerages to get sponsorship to take my licensing exam but I'm wondering whether there are any investor-friendly brokerages out there that won't have me hemorrhaging money to stay active while I learn the business?  Any insights in the central Ohio area?

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Meghan Rowe:

    I'm in the process of getting my real estate license in the state of Ohio and intend to practice part time while holding down a standard W2 job.  I have always wanted my license and am interested in getting involved in real estate investing. I like the buyer/seller component of real estate but I also love the analysis and risk/reward potential in investing.  I am researching the various brokerages to get sponsorship to take my licensing exam but I'm wondering whether there are any investor-friendly brokerages out there that won't have me hemorrhaging money to stay active while I learn the business?  Any insights in the central Ohio area?

    Hello Meghan,

    Welcome to BP! It sounds like you are off to a good start. Ohio is a great place to get started. The market here is doing well and has great potential.

    Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

    Happy Investing!

    Go Cavs!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.