Part Time Agent advice in Atlanta Georgia (looking for a Broker)

Part Time Agent advice in Atlanta Georgia (looking for a Broker)

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hey BP,

I have been researching investing in RE for a while. My current obstacle is coming up with money for a down payment. I have had my RE license for almost a year and decided that maybe I should become a part time agent to help build up my funds for a down payment. I am just starting out. Can anyone suggest a brokerage that would be good for a part time broker. Should I go with a big name like Keller Williams or find a small broker with less fees. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    @Ugwu Uche

    The office I would recommend is one of the top in the SouthWest. Headed by Kim Yates.. Yates Estates, which is a KW office partnered with people like Michael Maher.
    Best thing about this the way it's structured - I am part of the investment arm working to buy and sell real estate Off Market at investor prices. The other side is working with end buyers.

    PM me for my contact info, lets talk about bringing you in for an interview.


    P.s This KW office feeds you apppointments every week... Virtually no other office is doing this for their agents

  • Real Estate Broker · Snellville, GA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi@Ugwu Uche,

    Congratulations on making the decision on becoming an active RE agent!  As you interview with various real estate brokers, you will probably be asked the following questions: 1) Your reasons for choosing a RE career, 2) Any roadblocks you have to overcome in your day to day life and what are your solutions to those challenges, 3) Do you plan to focus on buyers, sellers, property management or some variation on those areas, 4) Your business experience and related skills and your plan for success.  This is a sampling of questions that I ask agents that are interested in joining Blue Peach Realty.  Take the time to be prepared for the interview and you will certainly have a more successful session.  If you have more questions, connect with me at your earliest convenience.

    Marta Brown, Broker, Blue Peach Realty, LLC

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @Austin Stack That sounds great. I will definitely get in touch for an interview. @Marta Brown Thank you for the heads up. I will try myself to prepare answers and questions to help me find the right broker for my current schedule/budget

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.